The five stages of running
- An hour before running: I don't wanna run today.
- 5 minutes before running: I'm pumped! Let's do this!
- While running: Can't breathe... Must keep going... Run to the rhythm of my music... Don't die...
- 5 minutes after running: Everything's awesome! I love running! I could run for the rest of my life!
- An hour after running: I. Am going. To die.
If I could, I would read until the blood in my veins turned into words. I love words. And I will never ever understand why the rest of the world does not love reading this much
- Mom: Why do you want to study Korean, anyway?
- K-POP Fangirl: Mom, you should learn it, too.
- Mom: Why?
- K-POP Fangirl: So that you can communicate with your future son-in-law.
- Only change it from K-pop to Kdrama.